Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Paper Back posted 05 March 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtPaper Back by Lythade, Candidate

hey,

I was wondering when the paper back for TTT should be coming out?? view post

Paper Back posted 15 March 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtPaper Back by Lythade, Candidate

ya know it would have been really nice had someone answered this poat even if it was to say "Sorry i have know idea when the paperback for TTT is out." view post

Paper Back posted 15 March 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtPaper Back by unJon, Auditor

Hey, Lyth, I think that the Trade Paperback for TWP was out about 8 mo. after the hardback (so September). But I might be misremembering. I haven't seen any mass market paperbacks but I hear they have those in Canada. If you are just waiting for the money, then you might check Amazon. Sometimes they have good deals on Used hardbacks. view post

Paper Back posted 15 March 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtPaper Back by Entropic_existence, Moderator

The Trade Paperback came out in Canada at the same time as the Hardcover, so you could look into ordering it online. I have no idea when the mass market will be out.

As an aside, there would be better places on the forum to ask this other than the TTT Spoiler forum, the Q&A or a few others would probably get you a bette response. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown