the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

My Book - A Faceless Shadow posted 19 Mar 2004, 17:03 by Malarion, Candidate

Ok, I'll post up the first chapter of my first book. Let me know what you all think. I'm a would-be and as yet unpublished author, so don't be too cruel on me (although if you think it all a pile of crap, let me know why). :) view post

posted 25 Mar 2004, 17:03 by Ilnaulro, Commoner

:lol: Mr Malarion is being too modest. I am not here to drum up business for him, however, I have read this story and recommend it. Just hink, one day you will see it on the bookshelf and say: "I read that before it was published" and you will be Sooooo popular on the fans forum dedicated to him. Read it. view post

posted 29 Mar 2004, 07:03 by Wil, Head Moderator

Read it. Liked it. Want to read more. It was good, I'm interested in seeing where it goes. view post

posted 30 Mar 2004, 22:03 by Malarion, Candidate

It's going slowly. :wink: 43 chapters in book 1 and 13 chapters done in book 2 and can I see the end? :twisted: :roll: Glad you liked it. I'll post chapter 2 and a map (if I can). view post

posted 30 Mar 2004, 22:03 by Malarion, Candidate

And the map... well, a link to it. [url:1pnuk26n]http://www.gazler.com/users/malarion/downloadmap.jpg[/url:1pnuk26n] view post

posted 31 Mar 2004, 16:03 by Sovin Nai, Site Administrator

Did you have trouble posting your map or just decided to post a link? (Wondering from the perspective of troubleshooting...) view post

posted 31 Mar 2004, 16:03 by Malarion, Candidate

Just thought it would be a better method, given the size of the file. Didn't try to post it. view post

posted 02 Apr 2004, 16:04 by Sovin Nai, Site Administrator

All right. Thanks. I am enjoying your story, btw. view post

posted 15 Apr 2004, 01:04 by LooseCannon, Peralogue

The pic of the map has been "temporarily removed" at your site, Mal. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.