Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Who is on the cover of the french TDTCB? posted 22 February 2006 in Author Q & AWho is on the cover of the french TDTCB? by Kingmanor, Candidate

Looking thru Amazon.ca I found the french edition of TDTCB with a completely different cover than the english editions. But I cannot seem to figure out which character it is on the cover. Who is it?

[url:2fb34r9a]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/226507943X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/url:2fb34r9a] view post

Who is on the cover of the french TDTCB? posted 27 February 2006 in Author Q & AWho is on the cover of the french TDTCB? by Warrior-Poet, Moderator

Im not quite sure who the person actually is but the face on the original and the man on the french cover are one and the same. Well at least i think so. view post

Who is on the cover of the french TDTCB? posted 28 February 2006 in Author Q & AWho is on the cover of the french TDTCB? by Kingmanor, Candidate

Yes I totally agree the face on the US trade paperbacks is the same person.

So we have a character on the cover of multiple versions of the book, and we can't figure out who he is. WTF kind of design choice is that? view post

Who is on the cover of the french TDTCB? posted 28 February 2006 in Author Q & AWho is on the cover of the french TDTCB? by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

I have no idea who the hell any of the people on any of the books are. My guess, for the UK and US trade, is Cat Stevens. For the French translation, I'd say a punk rock version of Elric... view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown