Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Moenghus = Mallahet? posted 10 June 2004 in The Darkness That Comes BeforeMoenghus = Mallahet? by Harren, Commoner

Well, Simas and Nautzera, two members of the Quorum, the leading council of the Madate School, had a conversation after their talk with Achamian.
It seems that the Mandate keeps losing their informers (like Geshrunni etc.) but no Mandate Schoolman is yet attacked; so it has not only happened with Achamian, but with every Mandate Schoolmen in the field.
Like the 'thing' said, that assaulted Geshrunni: ' The Mandate has many eyes; we have many plucking to do'

The consult wants the Mandate blind, and further, as the conversaton between Simas and Nautzera implied, the Consult knows how to find the informers, because there is a traitor in their midst:one of the Mandate is betraying them all.

-----
About Maithanet: I believe that a sorceror can only be seen by another sorcerer, if he uses the sorcery often; Maithanet does not use it, so can not be seen; I'm not entirely sure about this, but I thought this was implied during a discussion between Inrau and Achamian, in which this subject was brought up. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown