Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Mandate Skin-Spy posted 21 February 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtThe Mandate Skin-Spy by Inner_visions, Candidate

That answer raises more questions than it answers: How could he not have the dreams when they were such a crucial part of life as a Mandate? In the books it's mentioned that every Mandate has the same dream as every other Mandate each night(althought night to night differs). It would have come up in conversation at some point during his life as a Mandate. Also how does having a soul affect his thought process? Is he 100% undercontroll of the COnsult or did he run away from them and join the Mandate?<---LOL

"And since the skin-spies only invaded the 3Cs about a dozen years ago, Simon was already a powerful Mandate sorcorer who knew the Gnosis."
You seem to know what you're talking about, but where does it say this? Just curious because it means I don't remember very specifically the books and I should probably re-read the book.
Maybe it's just me and it's a lot simpler then i'm making it out to be. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown