Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Worldhorn & Heron Spear posted 19 February 2006 in Author Q & AWorldhorn & Heron Spear by Entropic_existence, Moderator

Quote: "Shryke":2l6i68yg

Seems a fairly easy connection to make. This of course, sitll doesn't deal with why Seswatha went to find it BEFORE the No-God was summoned. But afterwords, the jump to using it doesn't seem like a hard one to make.
[/quote:2l6i68yg]

Remember that before the first Ordeal by Celmomas, Seswatha had been told by the Non-men that they feared the Inchoroi had retruned to Golgoterath from all over the world, where they had been scattered by the Non-men after the Cuno-Inchoroi wars. And the Mengeada (sp?) School (the Consult) and Inchoroi had resumed the dreadful work of the Inchoroi that was the No-God. The No-God was not a surprise, nor was it new. It had been something the Inchoroi had been working on for a very long time. So Seswatha knew in advance, and knew of the Heron Spear. I imagine that when he went to get the Heron spear there had already been something to tip him off that the Inchoroi/Consult were close to being able to summon the No-God and complete their work. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown