Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Mandate Skin-Spy posted 19 February 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtThe Mandate Skin-Spy by Entropic_existence, Moderator

Quote: "unJon":1op71js1
Uhhh...I don't see why you doubt it. The skin-spies that we have seen seem to be in fairly regular contact with the Synthese. And the skin spies seem to live for a very long time since the Inchoroi cannot make them anymore, so I would say that the skin-spy probably came from Golgoterwhatever where he was chilling with the Inchoroi bros. Who the hell else would have taught him the Gnosis? I suppose one of the non-men erratics might have.

Who the heck else taught it Gnosis. We've already seen that the Mandate are incapable of betraying it even under torture to the death. And since the skin-spies only invaded the 3Cs about a dozen years ago, Simon was already a powerful Mandate sorcorer who knew the Gnosis.[/quote:1op71js1]

The Synthese are vessels, creations of the Tekne that the Inchoroi (and perhaps Consult Sorcerors) can use to temporarily house their consciousness. Aurang was inhabiting the Synthese human headed crow during his time in the Three Seas. While inhabiting a Synthese though your Sorcery becomes quite limited.

Remember too that the Consult was formed from a Gnostic School in the Ancient north, any human Sorcerors who are members (whether they are survivors from the Second Apocalypse with their lifespans unnaturally extended or perhaps new adherents) as well as the Non-men Erratics who also belong to the Consult all possess the Gnosis. It would not be necessary for Aurang or Aurax themselves to teach the one Skin Spy who had a soul the Gnosis, any Consult Sorceror could have done so. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown