Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Glad to see we have this forum posted 18 January 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtGlad to see we have this forum by Twayleph, Auditor

Yes, the sorcerous battle was awesome - nothing like a full clash of the two most powerful Schools. I'm not entirely clear on this - apart from Iyokus, did many of the Scarlet Spires Schoolmen survive or is it reduced to a Minor School ?

I was also very surprised to learn who - and what - Maithanet really is. I was a little disappointed, though, to learn that for all the mystery and power surrounding him, he's nothing more than a Dûnyain tool. Also very curious of what was his environment - was he secreted into the obscurity of the Nonmen Mansion to be raised exclusively by Moënghus or was he left in the care of the Cishaurim while Moënghus preoccupied himself with TTT?

Nauticus : the Consult isn't the same thing as the Inchoroi. The Inchoroi are an alien race, an invader upon Eärwa that was all but wiped out by the Nonmen. The Consult, on the other hand, is an assembly of powerful servants of the No-God. Though the No-God was originally an Ichoroi weapon, the Consult itself is made up of Erratic Nonmen, Men (of the School of Maengedda) and the last two surviving Ichoroi. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown