Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Chorae (SPOILERS!!!!) posted 01 April 2009 in The Judging EyeChorae (SPOILERS!!!!) by Athjeari, Peralogue

Hmm...I did not interpret Kellhus' conversation with Akka in the same way.
It has been awhile since I've read TTT, but I looked at it as the human soul in everyone as representations of the Outside manifested in the world. That each person's soul is linked to the outside and this links everyone to one another (because we are all linked to the outside) I did not take it that there was an Oversoul (which would suggest that each person is one and the same, yes?)

Kellhus does not necessarily have to be right about his assumptions of the outside either. When he told Akka this, he had not teleported into the outside yet. It is possible for Kellhus to be wrong, and I think Akka even felt that his example displeased him.

Basically, I was under the impression that Kellhus said that part of the God is within each human being, since the soul is connected to the Outside, and what makes sorcerers is that the soul has not forgotten the language of the God.

Otherwise, technically everyone would be able to be a sorcerer if they were all part of the one Oversoul, couldn't they? view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown