Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Consensus so far? posted 30 March 2009 in The Judging EyeConsensus so far? by Athjeari, Peralogue

I agree with Cil-Aujas being WAY better than the mines of Moria. Cil-Aujas did make the book, and I hope that we get to see more of Lord Kosoter, and especially Incariol.

Don't forget that Bakker has options for more interesting POV's too. Moenghus (Cnaiur's son) has been shown and has already been labeled as mad. I am hoping to gain more insight into him already! Don't forget about Kellhus or Kellhus's first born son either, both of them could make for some really great POV's.

I think that Sorweel is going to become a much more important character, and hopefully he'll be more fleshed out or at least develop into a great character. I didn't like reading about him so much in TJE, but he has a lot of potential.
I also think it would be insightful and spectacular to gain a Nonman POV. I want to know what goes through the mind of an Erratic like Incariol.

That's how I feel about the book, it has laid the grounds for so much potential that I am incredibly excited for the next book. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown