Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

*Spoilers* Favourite new character. posted 22 February 2009 in The Judging Eye*Spoilers* Favourite new character. by Mithfânion, Didact

I'll go with Incariol. Massive character,very interesting indeed. Partly because of what he shows he can do, which leads to speculation about what else he could do given greater opponents, partly because of what he might reveal.

Mimara was well characterized I thought, but I didn't find her that interesting. Kelmomas is also interesting, but very young still and has lots of growing to do as a character as well. I'm not sure why Scott decided to make him this young though. Seems like if he is going to play a major role in this trilogy you'd expect him to be older, even for a talent such as him.

I agree that he seems more like his father than others. He is of The Few, which Kayutas is not for instance, and his other brother is insane. Serwa is hard to say sofar. Though it is intimated twice that Kellhus is inherently the most powerful of them all.

Sorweel is not that interesting as a character sofar, though as a POC he is very good because he is our only window on the Great Ordeal.

The Captain was intriguing throughout but I was disappointed by him in the whole Cil-Aujas section. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown