Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Destruction of the Dunyain posted 02 May 2005 in The Thousandfold ThoughtThe Destruction of the Dunyain by Tattooed Hand, Auditor

It seems unlikely to me that the Dunyain would side with the Consult. Not because they would be repulsed by the Consult's evil, but because the Consult's methods and goals would get in the way of the Dunyain mission. Remember, during the last Apocalypse, no babies were born (or were still born) for 11 years. This would get in the way of the breeding program. (Although we have yet to see any female Dunyain and they could possibly have babies in other ways... gulp).

But still, the Consult seems to run roughshod over anyone and everyone it likes I don't see them tiptoing around the Dunyain or leaving them alone. I also don't see the Dunyain making compromises with the Consult. I feel like the Consult would try to out and out destroy them if met with resistance (although they might be in for a nasty surprise). I doubt the skin spies are the only good in their bag of tricks. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown