Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Destruction of the Dunyain posted 01 May 2005 in The Thousandfold ThoughtThe Destruction of the Dunyain by Andrew, Peralogue

i almost have the feeling that the Dunyain would side with anyone who would agree to leave them alone after the end of the war!!

About the possibility of other Anasurimbor's in Ishual i would think there have to be a lot. after 2000 years of isolation, there's got to be a lot of anasurimbor in them all. I think that Scott said once that Kellus is a prodigy among the Dunyain, and i would guess that his ancestors were also pretty exceptional Dunyain. I'm sure that the Dunyain would have figured out the merits of selective breeding and taken full value out of their exceptional anasurimbors over the years. I don't get the impression that they would be sentimental about those kinds of things...

maybe moenghus just contacted the ones he disliked knowing they'd off themselves! You are probably right though WL about one-way communication not needing 2 sorcerors. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown