Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Destruction of the Dunyain posted 16 April 2005 in The Thousandfold ThoughtThe Destruction of the Dunyain by H, Auditor

Well, the fact that they are removing the wards means they want to be found, maybe not right now, but they are obviously making it so they are not so well hidden. Whom they want to find them is another question. My thought is they want the Consult to find them, because they will be prepared for them, or have something prepared for them.

The scene where we see part of Kellhus' training, where they have created a way to control the muscles of faces, has me thinking that the Dunyain have science that is at least equal to the science of the Consult (technic? i can't remember the exact name). This has me thinking that the Dunyain want the Consult to find them soon, so that they can fight them around and within Ishual, where they probably have some devestating weapons, and can control the fighting better.

If the Dunyain field an army of Conditioned, within confined space, i don't think that even a force of 10 times as many Sranc could break them. Conditioned supported by high science and/or natural defences would make them almost impenetrable. And if somehow Andrew's theory in the other thread is right, and the Dunyain gain access to the Gnosis, i don't think 100x their numbers in Sranc could hope to defeat them. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown