Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Another Maithanet Theory (possible spoiler) posted 16 March 2005 in The Warrior ProphetAnother Maithanet Theory (possible spoiler) by Twayleph, Auditor

First of all Brady, I have to say it's a very good explanation indeed, simple and realistic. However I still have trouble believing that Moënghus would willingly trigger a war in which the Cishaurim would be slaughtered. If he's an enemy of the Consult, why would he want to see destroyed (or at least bleeded) an enemy of his enemy ?

Speaking of the Cishaurim : I wonder, has anyone made a theory on why the Consult wants to destroy the Cishaurim so badly ? Considering that, before Khellus, they weren't aware the Anasûrimbor lineage had survived, they couldn't possibly have known all about Moënghus ; at most, they knew him under wathever identity he's assumed in Earwa.

Do you think their manipulation of the Holy War is all about killing Moënghus, or the fact that the Consult can't see them as the Few - or maybe a deeper effect of Psukhe ? view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown