Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Great News - and please post what work you are all doing. posted 20 August 2004 in Writing TipsGreat News - and please post what work you are all doing. by Orion_metalhead, Auditor

i just finished drawing the first map for my story which i have yet to title though im currently calling it "The Final Shapers". there will probably be 5 books if the plot line i wrote out doesnt change.

its about these two men who cause uncontrollable events and slowly cause civilization in thier wolrd to collapse due to war.

book one follows the paths of two men whos fates intertwine with each other. a precursor to the next 4 books introducing characters and the world to the reader but at the same giving a good base for the books.

books two, three and four narrate how the two Final Shapers free the ancient magics from 3 of the 4 ancient temples of the world.

book five tells about the freeing of the magic from the last temple and the destruction of the enemy army attempting to conquer the world.

its still being thrown and tossed around but i think if i stick with it, it will turn out to be something really special and maybee even an interesting read. there are tons of subplots that ive worked into the story and there will be probably three or four main characters and HUGE supporting cast. im hoping it to be very.... Epic. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown