Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Great News - and please post what work you are all doing. posted 09 August 2004 in Writing TipsGreat News - and please post what work you are all doing. by JustifiedHeretic, Peralogue

okay my books currently are -

Book 1: Unholy Reign (its about the US invading Canada, fromt he viewpoint of a small resistance based around where i live, currently 5 chapters about 43 pages hand written, just meant to be a short thing)

Book 2: The Faltering (set in medieval times, based around basic fantasy elements but the main philosophical point is the fallability of humanity and the mistake we make and their effects on our lives.

The main Characters name is - Arandeh Du Gaianor (which in the old language of the book means Lord of the Earth) but he is living as an outsider but he doesn't know of his lineage, because he's been living with this old retired Knight who has been teaching him Ancient Swordsmanship. There is a rebellion in the kingdom between the army (upper and lower) and Arandeh joins the Upper Class as a mercenary, but sees the plight of the lower class and he starts questioning. And he mets his best friend (Luc Alavares) who is a sort of Archer/Hunter dealy, anyways ill post more as i get farther in, thats a brief overlook of the start of the book. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown