Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

For a US Reader -- posted 07 August 2004 in The Warrior ProphetFor a US Reader -- by Clarkesworld Books, Peralogue

WOW! I'm quite flattered by all this talk and really glad that people appreciate the work I've been doing. You've made my week!

I don't care for ads on sites either. The look of this place is very nice, clean, and consistent. Ads would muck it up. Still, there are ways within the forums to do things. You could set up a special "support our forum" topic with affiliate links. You could co-sponsor contests. Review a book? Link to it. etc etc Text links can also be made low key, or you could simply use the book covers as direct links for purchase.

One of our best affiliates is Malazan.com. Most of you have been there, so you've seen how they've included us. On the flip side, I've mentioned them to a lot of people and occasionally put them in the monthly note I have on the web site. I also changed my sig there to point to their affiliate link. A significant portion of their sales come from my link.

Anyhow, if I'd be quite honored to be connected to this place in some official way. I've already gotten my ego boost from you guys, so if this doesn't happen... no problem. I'll keep selling these books and posting when I can think of something worthwhile to say.

Thanks all!

-Neil view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown