Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

inrau posted 09 April 2007 in The Darkness That Comes Beforeinrau by Gravity Gun, Candidate

Quote: "Jamara":5lhxwxvi
I don't think he discovered anything about the Shriah. I think he was having conflicting emotions and went to a shrine to pray and just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when he came across the Synthese and had to be killed for what he saw.[/quote:5lhxwxvi]

On page 119, in italics, Inrau thought "The Shriah. But how could it be?" just before his unfortunate meeting with Aurang. So he must have discovered something shocking about the Shriah, though we are never told what he has discovered. But my guess is that it has nothing to do with the Consult, since when Inrau sees Aurang in its birdform, he was stunned nearly speechless. If Inrau has seen something that links the Shriah to the Consult, he would not have been this surprised to see a member of the Consult.

In all probability, he saw something that suggests Cishaurim. After all, Maithanet is in fact sent by a renegade member of the Cishaurim. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown