Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Sagas as Foreshadowing? posted 07 March 2007 in The Thousandfold ThoughtThe Sagas as Foreshadowing? by Madness, Peralogue

I deeply regret my inactivity on the three-seas forums as of late. Though I've not posted in too long a time, and unfortantly must continue to do so for about another week, I have been stopping in everyday as usual just to read posts here and there. It's exciting to see activity here in the Thousandfold Thought forum, it being more frequent than usual.

Though there is much I'd like to support and rebut in the recent threads, I do not having the time at the moment. Not currently having the internet at home and only sparse breaks here at work, it's been difficult to keep up with my writing and posting.

In fact, the only reason I do post now is to rebut something anor has written and that most of you writers currently posting seem to accept as fact; something I cannot just let stand.

By the end of The Thousandfold Thought Achamian has renounced Kellhus, Esmenet, and his School. Achamian has not, ever, renounced Seswatha. Somewhere in the earlier chapters of The Thousandfold Thought Achamian refers to the late Mandate founder as his brother.

Anyhow, gotta get back to work. I hope to be back writing again soon here on the three-seas, as I've said, both to support peoples currently posting and to incite the rest of you. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown