Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

For a US Reader -- posted 14 July 2004 in The Warrior ProphetFor a US Reader -- by Rellion, Candidate

I recently had the pleasure of reading TDTCB, from Overlook Press, here in the US. I cannot praise Dr. Bakker enough on how good I felt that this book was, and I am glad to have read it.

I must compliment the cover artist on the dust jacket work, for that's what drew me to the single copy of it on the Barnes and Noble shelf while looking for a new book to add to my library. Opening it up and reading the synopsis and the Author Bio on the back flap, I thought, 'Hmm, a fantasy novel by a Ph.D. in Philosophy. This sounds interesting.' Lo and behold, it was.

What I would like to know (and excuse me if this is a repetitive question, but I did not see the answer for it when looking initially), is when The Warrior Prophet will be available in US release? Living in Texas, it's not easy for me to cross the border, go to a bookstore, and procure my own. Being a US reader, I suppose I'm fairly spoiled by having most novels I've read released (and their subsequent sequels) to the US market first most of the time.

All I know is that after reading the first volume, I am eagerly anticipating reading the second. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown