Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Question about the Tekne and soulled beings posted 08 November 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtQuestion about the Tekne and soulled beings by Guardsman Bass, Candidate

The reason I asked is because if you could create a soulless human being that is, for all intents and purposes, identical to an ensoulled human being in terms of thoughts and actions, wouldn't this offer a rather interesting way for the Consult to wash themselves of slaughtering men and introducing the No-God?

I mean, if you could create above, and replace ensoulled human beings with nonsoulled ones, technically both the Consult members and the non-soulled human beings would share the same fate upon death - oblivion. They might not get redemption, but they certainly wouldn't face damnation.

The Sranc always struck me as kind of interesting. Although they are soulless, they seem to have at least some kind of intelligence, the ability to make and use tools, language, and social organization. Although that might be all-inbuilt, those are some complex behavior patterns for animals. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown