the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

First Scott, then the rest of us... posted 13 Jun 2006, 06:06 by Curethan, Didact

Okay. Who wants to know what's really going on? You won't believe me, but I'll tell you anyway. Those forumites at other sites were right! Kellhus is way too powerful a character. Some time during the plotting of AE, Scott came to the part where Kellhus becomes a selfmoving soul. What this means is that he was able to take over the direction of the story, usurping control of the narative. Kellhus then used this power to cross realities, from Earwa to Earth and assume Scott's identity. He has since been tracking down the boarders who might have worked this deception out and eliminating them one by one. Ignore any recent posts by them, as they are manipulative lies designed to ensnare and trick. I can only assume that I have been allowed to make this post because no-one will believe me and others will abandon this line of thought if they raise it themselves. Damn you, insouciant fate! Hang on, there's someone at the door view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown.