Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Aspect Emperor, Inrithism, Fanimry, and the Schools posted 17 April 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtThe Aspect Emperor, Inrithism, Fanimry, and the Schools by anor277, Didact

Quote: "zarathustra":2g6cdgjy
I've got vague memories from the TDTCB that they followed the same Tusk based religion as everyone else up until the Apocalypse. So perhaps Mog made them an offer they couldn't refuse. On the other hand being nomadic pastrolists this would have put them at odds with the established kingdoms at the time making them natural allies (well kind of) of the No-God.[/quote:2g6cdgjy]

As you say, Cnaiur himself reveals in TDTCB that his people once worshipped the Tusk, before the advent of the No-God. Mind you I wonder what Cnaiur's equivalent in Mog's time said had one of his wives presented him with the 2nd still born baby - perhaps the Scylvendi managed to evade that particular plague somehow. Correcting what I said earlier, perhaps it was the Ketyai (and not the Inrithi) who were regarded by the Scylvendi as "god-killers". view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown