Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Aspect Emperor, Inrithism, Fanimry, and the Schools posted 16 March 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtThe Aspect Emperor, Inrithism, Fanimry, and the Schools by Mahajanga Mordecai, Auditor

Exactly! I haven't been able to figure that out. They'd had it so good among the Nansur. With Kellhus ruling the "Three Seas," that only leaves Sansor, Kutnarmu, Cingulat and Nilnamesh as sovereign nations. Granted they are in the Three Seas geographically, but I don't think they operate as a part of what is commonly recognized as "The Three Seas."

The other thing I'm trying to figure out is where the Circle of Nibel is located. I'm speculating it's in the South somewhere (i.e. Cingulat, Sansor etc.). Also, I think that since the Nansur have pretty much ceased to exist as a dominant nation; the Saik may become a solitary school again and thus, not care about the goings on of the Aspect Emperor.

The question becomes, how much control does Kellhus intend to wield over the Three Seas "improper?" view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown