Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

The Aspect Emperor, Inrithism, Fanimry, and the Schools posted 15 March 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtThe Aspect Emperor, Inrithism, Fanimry, and the Schools by Gregor Lux, Candidate

I was blown away by the ending of TTT and how Kellhus's true nature is beginning to show. This is definitely some of Scott's best writing.

"With me everything is rewritten, Your books, your parables, and your prayers, all that was your custom, are now nothing more than childhood curiosities. For too long the Truth languished in the vulgar hearts of Men. What you call tradition is naught but artifice, the fruit of your vanity, of your lust, of your fear and your hate.
"With me, all souls shall find a more honest footing. With me, all the world is born anew!"

Looking foward, can we have some fun and should we speculate as to what the future shall mean particularly for the religions and sorcery? I know that as Scott is busy writing The Aspect-Emperor he has all the answers but can we have a little fun speculating?

I mean should we all expect the schools and religions to interact peacefully? Will Maithenet, Iyokus, and the Quorum all become chums? Will there be any sort of resistance to Kellhus? view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown