Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

TORONTO, March 31st to April 2nd posted 14 March 2006 in Tour and Signing InformationTORONTO, March 31st to April 2nd by Cu'jara Cinmoi, Author of Prince of Nothing

I've been crazy-busy for the past few days, but I thought I should pop in and post my schedule at Toronto's most excellent Ad Astra SF&F Convention, otherwise I would forget, like I always seem to do.

The Convention runs from March 31st to April 2nd, and I plan on warming a seat in the bar all three of those days. If you recognize me, feel free to berate, interrogate, congratulate, or just say hello. Really, I'm just another dude.

I have a panel Saturday morning at 11AM entitled, "Changing your Mind" - I have no bloody clue as to what that's about. Then I have a signing session from 3:30 to 5 that afternoon.

Then on Sunday at 1PM, I have a panel entitled "SF Everywhere, but Still We Don't Get No Respect." Since I primarily write F, as opposed to SF, I guess that means I really don't get any respect!

I hope some of you have a chance to make it. Ad Astra really is a cool time. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown