Three Seas Forum

the archives

dusted off in read-only

•  

Characters in Aspect-Emperor posted 04 March 2006 in The Thousandfold ThoughtCharacters in Aspect-Emperor by Mithfânion, Didact

I do not expect to see Cnaiur back.

I'm also not sure any of the Great Lords like Proyas, Saubon etc will have roles bigger than they had now. Given the passing of so much time, I think we'll see a great deal of new characters actually. People that have worked their way up in Kellhus' hierarchy, becoming Nascenti or have other roles.

We'll see an increase in presences from the Consult, with the story entering a more decisive phase, and then having to resort to something else than Skin Spies.

I see a bigger role for the Nonmen, certainly. We'll see some Zeumi. I hope that the story will take us to the North, where this is so much unseen land and so much mystery and true danger.

We may see the rise of some new institutions like The Knights of Tryse, defenders of the Anasurimbor (see glossary).

I think Kellhus' child/children will play a signifcant role. I wonder if it is a coincidence that the story skips enough time for them to go from babe to fully grown adults. Cnaiur's son as well of couse. I suspect Kellhus will try to father several children givern earlier comments in PoN.

And Maithanet as well. Personally I hope to see some more of the very cool Thunyeri. view post

•  

The Three Seas Forum archives are hosted and maintained courtesy of Jack Brown